Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Modern Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences. Taking place on the 15th-17th of November, 2019 in Rotterdam, Netherlands, ICMHS is more than an academic conference. It’s an opportunity to source feedback on your research, to get published in internationally recognised academic journals, and to explore the city of Rotterdam on a free tour.
We invite you to join us for three days of learning and networking. You are guaranteed to leave the event with a suitcase full of knowledge and inspiration. With 30+ countries present at the event, this is a unique opportunity to understand the challenges your peers are facing and come up with creative solutions.
See you in Rotterdam!
15-17 November 2019 held in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- In the history of the ICMHS series, the first round was held in Berlin (Germany).
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Rotterdam famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on November 15th to 17th in lively Amsterdam.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.