About The humanities and social sciences conference
Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Modern Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences. Taking place on the 15th-17th of November, 2019 in Rotterdam, Netherlands, social sciences conferences is more than an academic conference. It’s an opportunity to source feedback on your research, to get published in internationally recognised academic journals, and to explore the city of Rotterdam on a free tour.
We invite you to join us for three days of learning and networking. You are guaranteed to leave the event with a suitcase full of knowledge and inspiration. With 30+ countries present at the event, this is a unique opportunity to understand the challenges your peers are facing and come up with creative solutions.
See you in Rotterdam!
15-17 November 2019 held in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- In the history of the ICMHS series, the first round was held in Berlin (Germany).
Matthijs J Warrens
- Associate professor
- University of Groningen
Topic: “Understanding educational trajectories using machine learning methods”.
First Visit to Rotterdam
Rotterdam is a major port city in the Dutch province of South Holland. The Maritime Museum’s vintage ships and exhibits trace the city’s seafaring history. The 17th-century Delfshaven neighborhood is home to canalside shopping and Pilgrim Fathers Church, where pilgrims worshiped before sailing to America. After being almost completely reconstructed following WWII, the city is now known for bold, modern architecture.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-8239-85-0. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.