About The Conference
The aim of the International Conference on Modern Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences is to bring together scholars, students, and administrators from different countries, and to discuss theoretical and practical issues in all fields of Humanities and Sciences. Hence, the ICMHS is a multi-disciplinary conference which covers the largest variety of topics relevant to Humanities and Sciences.
15-17 March 2019 held in Berlin, Germany
Prof. Dr. Ulrike E. Auga
Intersectional Centre for Inclusion and Social Justice (INCISE), Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
TOPIC: “Gender, Culture and Human Rights. Addressing Political, Social, Nationalist and Religious Conflicts”.
- President: International Association for the Study of Religion and Gender (IARG)
- Fellow: The Centre for Transdisciplinary Gender Studies (ZtG), Humboldt University of Berlin
- Fellow: The Center of Theological Inquiry (CTI), Princeton
Prof. SEVİL SARGIN
Marmara University, Turkey
Assoc. Prof. Jurga Duobience
Kaunas University Of Technology, Lithuania
DR. AHMAD OKASHA
Canadian University Dubai, UAE
Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil
British University, Egypt
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but also in many ways the capital of Europe, sitting at the crossroads of the East and West. Germany serves as the continent’s largest economy and the world’s fourth largest overall. It’s a major player in industry, engineering, science, and renewable energy, and Berlin has recently been dubbed the start-up capital of Europe.
It’s a country known for its rich culture, world-famous festivals, beautiful landscape, and war-torn history. By occupying such an important place in the political, economic, and cultural worlds, Germany – Berlin in particular – make for a compelling study abroad destination.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-46-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE09 March 2019
humanities conference, communications conference, social sciences conference, literature conference, social sciences conference 2019